Lonely Fajitas

LONELY FAJITAS
Mum and pop went to a Chamber of Commerce auction (the socialites of The FC) and I was left home alone. I had naught but a roast thawing out and was craving meat. Much to my dismay, it turned out to be a deer roast.
I rallied myself and cut some paper thin slices from it.
Onions in the fridge. I am saved!
Then, I found an orange pepper.
Oh, the joy.
After cooking the meat in a bit of oil and about a cup of minced garlic, I sprinkled it with Chi-Chi's.
Mmm-boy, did it smell good.
Tossed in the onions.
Getting mushy!
Quick! Throw in the frozen corn and orange pepper!
Oh boy.
Smeared some sour cream on a steamed corn torilla and piled on the goods.
Topped With parmesan cheese!
It made enough for two people.
It fed one.
And those are lonely fajitas.
And they are tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment